If you are looking for a great place to start your business career, you have come to the right place!
• Faculty bring real-world experience.
• Faculty incorporate industry specific technology to train students to be on the cutting edge of technology.
• Great internship opportunities.
• Co-curricular sponsor of Collegiate DECA, Pi Omega Pi, Ag Club.
• Small class sizes.
• Great scholarship opportunities.
Student, track athlete, R.A.—all three describe roles played by Oscar Suniga, a junior on the Valley City State University campus from Hemet, Calif.
Although he was recruited by the VCSU track team in high school, he attended Golden West College in Huntington, Calif., for two years before transferring to VCSU. Read more...
The Department of Business at Valley City State University has finalized an articulation agreement with MBA Research and Curriculum to offer college credit options to students who complete the “High School of Business” program.
According to VCSU business instructor Amber Aberle, who worked on the articulation agreement, students who have completed MBA Research’s high school business program may earn up to nine college credits from VCSU when they enroll.
Credit may be earned for VCSU courses in macroeconomics, business ethics, and business communication. Details can be found here.
For more information, contact Aberle at email@example.com.